Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We are SOOO Advanced!!!

I didn't realize how far ahead of the bell curve we are here in America until I saw this headline:

Chinese rocket blasts off to moon

China has FINALLY sent a rocket to the moon. It's 2007, almost 2008, right? And China, our BIG, BAD enemy in the East has FINALLY sent an unmanned spacecraft to the moon???

THE MOON FER CRISSAKES!!!

Didn't we get to the Moon in like the 60's or something? I mean, unless that WAS really all staged in Hollywood as some conspiracy theorists think. So, is China really 40 years behind us? Or are they just so advanced that going to the Moon is no big whup to them? I mean we've had probes going to Mars and shit already and they are just now getting to the Moon!

So much for a Space Race, huh? I mean it's like if me and a buddy were going to Miami from Chicago except I took a plane and he walked. I'd be on the beach in a couple hours. He'd be dead on the side of the road in a week or so somewhere shy of the Kentucky border.

And this just in... India is planning on joining the rest of humanity on the Moon sometime in the next few years. I think by then the US might be about ready to populate the Crab Nebula if we play our cards right.

Now, I'm not sure that the whole Space Race thing is even necessary. Seriously, there ARE other civilizations out there somewhere. I'm convinced of that. Chances are they will find us before we find them. So, with that in mind why don't we finish checking out our own planet? Hell, there are things at the bottoms of our oceans that we cannot even imagine! We can put a probe on Mars but we can't build a submarine that can withstand the pressure at the deepest parts of our oceans? Bitch PLEASE!!!

Get NASA working on that fer cryin' out loud!!!

And of course being so "advanced" means everyone hates us. Hmmm... or maybe it's just our notion that we are so advanced that they hate. Whatever, who cares... But, apparently the Terror Watch List is growing at an alarming rate:

Terror watch list swells to more than 755,000 names

USA Today is reporting that there are more than 750,000 names on the terror Watch List!!! HOLY SHNIKIES!!! Now, I'm already on record with a plan to deal with Mid-East violence (just see my previous posts about my border wall ideas)...

But how the hell do we keep that many people out of our country??? Shit, that's like keeping the population of San Francisco out of our country! It's clearly an impossible task when you look at it like that.

So unfortunately I must go back to my border wall in the Middle East plan:

http://thedailyheitz.blogspot.com/2007/09/more-common-sense.html

I'm dead certain that if we built this wall, we would solve so many problems for the whole planet that I can't believe no one else is thinking about this! OK, so we would have to work on alternative energy sources, but hell, we should be doing that anyways!

Is it inhumane? Answer me this... which is worse; putting a wall around the Middle East OR Watching in horror as three car bombs per day go off killing hundreds of people? Since the latter is what is going on over there, why the Hell is the "humane" question even brought up? Is it humane to strap 10 pounds of C4 to your chest and blow up a busload of schoolkids? Of course not...

Of course, I have it easy... no one gives a shit what I think so I can afford to have no conscience about what I propose.

Ahhh... it's so easy being me. :-)

Peace out...
Heitz

2 comments:

Mrs. Chief Howling Wolf said...

So did the Chinese just strap a butt-load of fireworks to the back of some guy and launch him?

Heitz said...

I think they might have... some of those "Roman" candles... we know better though.