Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am Not MIA or even Dead

Wow... been a hectic week over here. Strange that I feel like I have been that busy since I am technically unemployed. Go figure...

Of course, jut because I don't have an income right now doesn't mean I ain't busy, right? I mean, I've been to two more interviews this week, worked on two friends computer issues, wrote another chapter in my novel, sold a shitload of stuff on eBay... see, I been BUSY!

But this morning, something weird happened. I had kinda like an acid trip flash-back to my college days. For some reason, the thought popped in my head that no one ever taught me how to clip my toenails. I just kinda "winged it" I guess. Of course, that led to a massive battle with ingrown toenails (no pictures included... they are gross...) that I had to actually have surgery on!

So, here's a note to all you parents out there... make sure your kids are doing it right! Clip straight across. Don't round it off. Learn from someone who already made those mistakes.

So, today is the big day! No, I won't find out if I got this job yet. That comes Monday I hope. I am getting off my lily white behind and heading to the Salvador Dali museum this afternoon! I have an appointment with a couple cups of coffee at Starbucks and hopefully another completed chapter, but then I am wide open this afternoon to go be ARTSY!!! WOO HOO!!! It's only $15 to get in, so I figure I'll spend the afternoon there and just chill, kinda like the good ol' days at Upshot Marketing in Chicago when I could just walk to the Art Institute and get lost amongst 3,000 year old items. Crazy!

So, that is the plan for this afternoon... oh yeah, and I think I will take along my copy of Stephen Colbert's book and become a little more Americanized. So far, he's got some good points. Of course, I have only read the introduction so I am not sure how much sense you can make in a 2 page intro.

Peace out
Heitz

No comments: