Thursday, November 1, 2007

Holy Frikkin Wow...

I remember being disgusted when I originally heard about this story a year or so ago...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/31/funeral.protest/index.html

These are some seriously fucked up people, is all I can say. Of course, there ain't much to do in Kansas I guess except worry about how "gay" the world is and everything bad that happens is God's punishment for gay behavior.

So, they picket funerals of military folks (gay or not) that were killed overseas, they picketed the funeral of Coretta Scott King, wife of Dr. Martin Luther King, and they think that shouting obscenities and waving signs is OK at a funeral and should be protected as free speech??? Why not picket the White House or Congress??? As far as we know the soldiers who died that they are picketing are straight as an arrow!

Here's a sampling of the signs they had at this funeral:

Thank God For Dead Soldiers
Thank God For IED's

And all along they are saying that the government is infringing on their rights to practice their religion.

Well, I think I just found God. Yeah, you see he's sitting inside me as a huge BM. So, I think that in order for me to practice my religion properly I need to drive to Topeka and drop this BM right in the middle of the altar at the Westboro Baptist Church. I really will go to Hell if I do not accomplish this task so therefore my rights as an American allowing me to practice the religion of my choice are protected.

And I think I'll use one of their signs as TP.

That oughta do it...

Seriously, these people are sick.

No comments: