Monday, November 12, 2007

Road Trippin

OK, So I am in Orlando for a couple days... my MySpace profile has a new song... 'Found A Job' by the Talking Heads.. how fitting... I did find a J.O.B. Started today... so I drove to Orlando yesterday to start my lil' training. Downtown Orlando is a lot like dowton St. Charles, IL... Ain't shit there... well, I'll tell ya what... I did find a couple bars... one of which I spent too much time at last night...

Here is the unedited, uncensored stuff I wrote while drinking last night. Pardong the errors... I won't even spell check it...

I still haven't found a Starbucks around here... I heard of another... couldn't find it. I did find some good food though... and muchas hot chicas... OK... I digress... here is last night's text that I could not post because I did not know the hotel had free wi-fi... that's what I get for drinking so much...

Oh, by the way, I was so drunk I did not write about the cockroach I had race across in front of me on the bar at the Clubhouse Bar & restaurant... DO NOT GO THERE!!! It's on Pine & Something... the MOST cooked food ever... I never had a chicken wing cooked as much as these were... they were not good...

OK... here is last night's text... no more time wasting...

Cloe’s Lounge
Sittin’ in a place called Cloe’s Lounge… No Shit… It’s about 5 blocks from my hotel in Orlando.
OK… Another Florida observation… I’ve been here 4 years and I’ve already figured this out an stuffk but there really is no Urban environment here in Florida. I mean, I drove here from Tamp ato Orlando and there ain’t shizznit, Seriously… I was told there was a Starbucks a couple blocks from the hotel but it turned out to be about 8 blocks and it closed at 3pm on Sunday’s.
NOT GOOD!!!
I’m just throwing this out there… and by the way, I’ve been drinking since about 3pm… You need something… ANYTHING… in a downtown area for a city to be REAL… OK, now Orlando has some decent bars.
I’m sitting at Cloe’s Lounge listening to DJ Something.. ot other… OK, his name is Jonathatn… Nice guy… Got some good old skool tunes… started out with some old skool rap and rolling into some retro hip hop… sounds like some Woo Tang Clan coming up… the guy is good…
Other than that, I am really pissed… I mean, the Bears won but I got a raw deal on the Starbucks. I got no caffeine to consume… just alcohol. Not that alcohol is a bad thing… of course not… who the hell do I think I am?
Seriously,… I will contiunue this tomorrow when I can put together a coupke syllables…
Booyah…

OK... that's all I have to contribute to society tongiht... since I have a real job now I will have to write in the evenings...

Peace out...
Heitz

No comments: