Friday, November 2, 2007

So, who do we vote for now?

OK, now I know I couldn't vote for Stephen Colbert anyways since he was only planning on running in South Carolina but I would have gladly moved to... uhhh... (looking up South Carolina on Google Earth to find a good looking city...)... AHHHH!!! I would gladly move to Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach so that I COULD vote for him! Besides, I'm still unemployed so what better time to pick up and move somewhere new, right?


So, the Democratic Party in South Carolina rejected Stephen Colbert's application to be added to the ballot as a Presidential hopeful because he was planning on only running in South Carolina.


Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Colbert would get more votes just in South Carolina that either Ohio Rep. Dennis Kucinich or Alaska Sen. Mike Gravel will get in the entire country! But both of those guys are kept on the ticket and Colbert is out because he does not have "national viability".


Now my take on Kucinich is he looks like Ross Perot except without the good business models and graphs. Mike Gravel? Who the hell is that? Never heard of him. I guess maybe he should get my vote, then!


See, I usually approach the elections and look for the guy who has the least to do with being a politician. I distrust career politicians because they are in it for their lives. They don't know anything else but "the game". I think that is why a candidate like Colbert (or especially Obama) appeals to a guy like me because they are not "lifers". they have experience in other things and a fresh perspective on the world. Who better to speak on the issues between the East and West that someone that has lived in both places? (Obama!)


I'm thinking if we end up with another Clinton in the White House I might move to Haiti and start a Zombie Farm. I think that will be the next hot industry when we get into an intergalactic war.

In other news...

The first Chimpanzee that learned to sign language has died. Washoe was born in 1965, learned how to sign, and also taught three other chimps how to sign. Hmmm... Just had an idea to run one of these chimps for President but none of them are 35 years old. :( damn...

And no surprise here, since we are all going straight to Hell anyways... ANOTHER student-teacher relationship was discovered in Nebraska. Police are searching for 25 Year old Kelsey Peterson and a 13 year old student who are both missing and believed to be "involved".

I met a teacher the other day. Cute lil' thing... somehow we got on the subject of teacher-student relationships. Might have been cuz I was drinking and she was pretty hot... might have mentioned something about how ugly all my teachers were in school... I don't remember...

Anyways... so she says "any teacher that touches a student like that should be killed!"

OK, so those might not have been the exact words, but we were all drinking, my bad. But her disgust was obvious and I can't believe that other teachers don't think like this. I mean, when you are a 25 year old teacher and a 13 year old student is checking you out, what should be your first thought???

"Hmmmm... I AM pretty lonely... hell, he might be pretty good looking in like 7 years or something... ahhh, what the hell, I'll go pop that cherry!"

Seriously, folks... THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN! I think death would be too good for these folks... how about chemical castration and genital mutilation as their punishment. What 14 year old would want to hook up with someone whose genitals look like the aftermath from the movie Alien???

Think about it society! This shit is getting sick!

Peace out...
Heitz

No comments: