Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Cockroaches


I was thinking about cockroaches for some reason... maybe because Al Pacino really hates those COCK-A-ROACHES or maybe because they are just frikkin nasty... or maybe cuz I had to kill one this morning. EWWWWW!!!


The worst part about living in South Tampa near the water is there are LOADS of cockroaches... they love this area... so warm and moist... mmmm... come on cockroaches!!!


So, I noticed that I have NEVER in my life seen a cockroach outdoors. Are they allergic to fresh air? I know they bring disease with them wherever they go (especially those nasty Kraut Roaches) but can't they do that outside? Why must they do that under the overhanging cabinet in my bathroom? Sheez!!!


I did find a picture of a cockroach outdoors on Google, but it's clear the photographer tossed the roach on the giant spiders web to give it a fun meal and a great photo.


Well, as long as RAID stays in business ( which they frikkin should, right?) I'll be fine... frikkin hate cockroaches...


Speaking of cockroaches... if you ever want to find out if your weather man is Gay, just toss him one. If he reacts like this guy, chances are he's gay...





In other news... a person living at 6218 Kracker Avenue was a convicted murderer who cut off his ankle bracelet and apparently is now at large. my question is... is anyone surprised that a convict lives on Kracker Avenue? Didn't think so...

Just took a two hour break to drink beer at Hooters. Love Hooters... why didn't I think of that?

1 comment:

Kat said...

YUCK!!! totally unnecessary to post a picture of a cockroach. we all know what they look like.
thank you.

But I do request more cockroach-related gay weathermen videos. LOL!