Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Put it to rest

OK, so the rednecks (or are they Hillbillies???) in Georgia finally were caught in their lie. The Bigfoot in the freezer was actually a rubber gorilla suit. Go figure...


So, I did a little research of my own and have come up with proof not only of the existence of Bigfoot (and thus also the Yeti) but also the Lochness Monster!!! (Of course, don't forget about Champ up in Vermont)...


Now, these images may disturb many of you... I don't relish the fact that I am the one bringing this evidence to light. But hey, when in Rome, right? (I realize that makes no sense whatsoever, that's why I said it... ok, so I typed it... maybe I am sitting here dictating to myself... could happen...)


And how is it that a chump like me finds proof of both in one day??? Well, apparently I am as extraordinary as mom always though. ;) A little elbow grease, a little hooliganism, and a lot of digging where the sun don't shine... errrr... ok, that didn't sound quite right, did it?


ok... here goes...



Now, my first question was, "since when did plesiosaurs become 'fire breathing'???" And how the hell did Bigfoot domesticate a plesiosaur??? I mean, that's just downright preposterous!


I go back to a previous statement I made... show me God... there ya have it. If a plesiosaur can be domesticated and breather fire, that's at least as plausible as an omniscient super deity, isn't it?


OK, maybe not... BUT, tell me then how to explain away a Bigfoot apparently commuting to the office on the back of the Loch Ness Monster!!!


You can't explain it, can you!?!?!? I didn't think so!!!


Well, I am just about through with my soap box. A picture is worth a thousand words right... I'd like to see what the so called experts think of MY evidence...


ok, maybe not....


peace out...

Heitz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So is that awesome pic your personal creation, errr, I mean evidence?

And of course Bigfoot is real! Do imaginary monters write books?!!?
Check it out!
"Me Write Book: It Bigfoot Memoir"
http://www.powells.com/biblio/1-9780452286856-0
PS, apparently Bigfoot's real name is Graham Roumieu.

K