Monday, August 18, 2008

Bigfoot

OK, so I guess it is time I chimed in on the whole Bigfoot thing going on up in Georgia... First off, let me say that I am a big fan. Having large feet myself (NOT covered in hair, thank you) I know what that poor creature must feel like. Well, alright, I am NOT stuffed in a cooler in Atlanta right now so I guess i don't REALLY know what he (she?) feels like.

But seriously... between Bigfoot, Nessie, Area 51... all that good stuff... I think the world is a better place for having them than not. OK, so we can't actually prove they exist (someone please point out God to me... didn't think so) but since when was that a prerequisite to believing in something? How many of us still keep the light on in the closet to keep the Boogeyman away? (putting my hand down now...)

As for these good ol' boys in Georgia... well, there is some skepticism because one of them apparently was involved in some Bigfoot shenanigans a few years ago. Kinda goes with that old boy who cries wolf story, right? So, no clue where this one will end up but a big hairy dude in a meat freezer is a step in the right direction, ain't it?

Of course, trying to prove something does not exist is almost as pointless as proving it does. I usually tell skeptics to just keep their mouths shut. I'm sure if there is some master plan, we'll all find out when we are good and ready!

In other news... two weeks and counting on the unemployment front. Got a job at a good company that was emailed to me this morning... of course the money is so low I'd get my truck repossessed and get evicted from my apartment. BUT, it pays more than unemployment compensation so maybe it's worth a shot, right? Seriously, I haven't made that little since 1994!!! Ugh... what to do???

Alright, back to work... gotta get some stuff done today before Hurricane Fay shows up tomorrow. Ha... Hurricane Fay... what a lame ass name.

Peace out
Heitz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like Bigfoot turned out to be a leftover Wookie costume. Here I thought people who go by the name of Squatchdetective would have higher ethics!

K