Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Taking Some Good w/ The Bad

So, I woke up feeling like I really knew what I was going to write about this morning and then WHAMMY!!! I get an email telling me about some BIG news for anyone who is a Chicago Bears fan...
So, my problem is do I write about the messy state of affairs in the NFL, NBA, MLB, and Lindsay Lohan world? OR... Do I talk about Lance Briggs possibly signing a frikkin' contract finally and NOT holding out?


Part of me REALLY wants to talk about my girl Lindsay... She can be so DAMN hot sometimes...


OK, so this is not one of those times... Still, for a mug shot, I'd probably still give her a roll under the covers. It's just sad to see all that talent ($$$$) go to such waste. Not that she's on the same level as these guys but didn't ANYONE learn anything from John Belushi and Chris Farley?


Shit I forgot... I was totally PUMPED because Lance Briggs is close to signing! Oh yeah, and Charles "Peanut" Tillman is signed for another 7 Years! SCHWING!!! Speaking of long term contracts...

Dangit... Mike & Mike on ESPN Radio were just talking about Mike Vick... and the NBA Ref... and Steroids with Barry Bonds still only a couple dingers away...

OK, briefly... Mike Vick... see the Lohan comment about WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BOY THINKING??? He's got a $130,000,000 (I think i have enough Zeroes there...) contract and what does he do? he flips off the fans and spends his spare time killing dogs. Real nice role model...

NBA Ref... I don't even need to bother with his name because as soon as he sings like a canary theMafia will have him whacked. I always thought there had to be more of this going on in the NBA with all the phantom calls at crucial moments. I rarely watch the NBA anymore except for the fact that my Bulls are good again! Hope this guy likes the Jersey shore as that is most likely where his shallow grave will be...



And the latest on Barry Bonds and his big frikkin' head... Apparently the chemist who created the "Clear" steroid cream says it is obvious to him that Bonds used steroids based on conversations with Victor Conte (the Balco Labs guy) regarding Bonds performance on "the Program". OK, Doc... tell me something we DON'T already know... my main problem with Bonds is WHY CHEAT at all? He was already the best player in the game when he showed up for camp back in 1998 with that HUGE watermelon of a head on his shoulders. He sure as hell didn't look like that at the end of the previous season! But he was a clear 1st ballot Hall of Famer in the making at that point and then he gets monstrously huge and now everyone wants him dead... well, except for the folks in San Fran who love him. I already have a plan for him, just start beaning him every time he comes up. Why waste 4 pitches walking him when you can put him on base with 1 pitch. Right in the earhole. Too bad I am not a pitching coach...


Last but not least... a couple shout outs...


The Sarah Silverman Show is coming back soon for season 2 on Comedy Central!!! My Tivo is cleared of all the silly History Channel shit I've been watching and ready to roll, darlin'! (She's so frikkin' hot!!!) Also, Steve Agee and Brian Posehn ain't too shabby at playing her big gay neighbors...

And last, but not least, a shout out to Brother Grimace... My long lost Crow Brother has been found at last. Get yer behind out of East Peoria and bring me a Shamrock Shake with ya!

Peace...

PS... I am totally STOKED about Lance Briggs signing his damn contract!!! WOO HOO! Super Bowl XLII here I come!!!






1 comment:

Kat said...

Ankle bracelet monitors are THE fashion accessory of the summer.