Thursday, October 2, 2008

Feeling kinda - ya know - blah....

I was reading some news feeds and I'm not sure if I am just like... outta touch... or what the deal is. Who the hell is Steve Fossett??? Why does his name sound familiar and why should I care that he crashed his plane in 2007 and some hikers found the wreckage???

Am I a bad person for not giving two hoots? Doubtful... I mean, I've worked for 3 companies who have gone out of business in the past 24 months, am barely scraping by to keep food in my belly, and some billionaire who crashed his plane last year is news??? Excuse me for forgetting poor Steve Fossett...

Now, the person I am concerned about is the guy that beat up a 16 year old girl in a McDonald's recently. I mean, how hungry have you got to be to defend your spot in line by resorting to fisticuffs??? Severely hungry, I say! Been there, ain't done THAT! I mean, he really cold-coked that kid... crazy... oh yeah, best part... he had his kids with him!!! What a great father and role model he is!!! All these African American dad's that are nowhere to be found and this guy sets this kind of example for his kids. Thanks buddy...

I am still at work... yay... construction crews are here so gotta stay and make sure we don't end up with like new penthouse views on accident I think. ;-) that would be way over the top... even for me!

Watched the Rays beat the White Sox in game 1 of their playoff series. I told a friend of mine this morning that the Rays would go further in this years playoffs than the Cubs would or I'd buy her a beer. Seriously, the Cubs were the best home tea min baseball this year and they laid a serious egg last night. So much for this being "their year", I guess... I'm sure if they were going to do more than roll over they'd at least be able to throw some strikes that didn't get blasted into the bleachers... or may be I am expecting too much???

In any event... I am back in the saddle... literally and figuratively... found a web-site looking for some football writers and going to get back into that along with my blogging. Shyt... when will I have time to get back to work on my damn novel... OK, I'll do that on Saturdays. ;-) I'll be sure to link to my Bears stuff as I get rolling on it... gotta do some digging...

Alright... gotta be close to being done for the evening... time to kick back, watch the crew work, and slam some more soda. YAY!!!

Peace out
Heitz

No comments: